Last Updated: March 9, 2021
Acceptance of Terms
Registration and Eligibility
You agree that you will not:
- create an account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
- create a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- create a user name or Jagger account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- create a user name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful
Beat+ reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a user name at its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Beat+ password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify Jagger in writing of any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breaches of which you are aware.
If you use a mobile device, please be aware that your carrier's regular rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree that you will update your account information on the Services within48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
The Services contain Content specifically provided by Beat+ or its partners and licensors, and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
We may use your User Submissions in the number of ways in connection with our Sites, Services and Beat+'s business as Beat+ may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to dote same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications ("Third Party Media"). By submitting User Submissions on our Sites or otherwise through the Services, you here by grant Jagger and Beat+ a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to host, use, store, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions and any content that your submission to Beat+ for business purposes (e.g. promoting the Sweepstakes in which you participated) in connection with our Sites, Services and Beat+'s (and its successors and assigns') businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Sites (and derivative works thereof) or the Services in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also grant each user of our Sites and/or the Services, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through our Sites and the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of our Sites, Services and Third-Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Beat+ does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed inwriting with Jagger app or Beat+.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through our Sites is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that Beat+ will not be liable foray errors or omissions in any Content; and that Beat+ cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using our Services.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal, it will not be shared with others) or may remain with users or third parties who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
Rules and Conduct
You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through our Services, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, predatory, stalking, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate or objectionable as determined by Beat+ in its sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email ("spamming");
- involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without Beat+'s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Beat+ or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Beat+;
- includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive information; or
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Beat+ in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Beat+'s (or its third-party providers') infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- bypass any measures Beat+ may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
- run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service; use manual or automated Software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Beat+;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive here under;
- use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our services in any manner;
- otherwise, take any action in violation of Beat+'s guidelines and policies.
Points Program and Sweepstakes
If you have enrolled in the Jagger program, you agree to be subject to the additional terms set out in the Jagger Sweepstakes Official Rules (http://www.jaggerapp.com/termssweepstakes), as such rules may be amended from time to time.
Feedback and Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
For information on Jagger's Feedback and Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy, please submit feedback in the Jagger app or send us an email to email@example.com.
Third-Party Sites and Services
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, another websites, services, or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Each party's terms will govern the respective party's relationship with you. These other websites are not under Beat+'s control. You acknowledge that Beat+ is not responsible or liable for the Content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Beat+ or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Beat+ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Beat+ has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Beat+ has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; effects, if any, the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release Beat+ from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain or direct you to websites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Beat+ makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Beat+ will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users of theists. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users, or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individualism person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information(e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, THE APP, SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUTANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOTLIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY ANDFITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIEDBY ANY COURSE OFPERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THEEXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.BEAT+, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS ANDCONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THESERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE ATANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHERHARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOURREQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND SAVE-TO LINK IS SOLELY ATYOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIEDWARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
ALL LIABILITY OFBEAT+, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EACH OF IT AND ITS DIRECTORS,EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS ARISINGFOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OUR SITES, SERVICES, CONTENT, USERSUBMISSIONS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCEPT THATIF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF BEAT+, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BEAT+ ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, NOR IT AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLETHEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT BEAT+, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITES, SERVICES, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR SAVE-TO LINK FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OFSUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES
- DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING AS A RESULT OF OUR OR YOUR NEGLIGENCE (ASAPPLICABLE);
- FRAUD (INCLUDING FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), THEFT OR OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY;
You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Apple Terms of Service
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms are a binding agreement between you and Beat+, and which Beat+ is required to pass onto you by Apple: (a) these Terms are between you and Beat+ only, and not with Apple, and Beat+ is solely responsible for the iOS Apps and the Content thereof; (b)there are additional usage rules for the iOS Apps by Apple, which are subject to additional restrictions set forth in the App Store Terms of Service (the "Usage Rules") and you will comply with such Usage Rules; (c) Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the iOS Apps; (d) to the extent permitted by law, Apple shall have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the IOS Apps or any other claims, losses, liabilities damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of the iOS Apps; (e)Beat+, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims that you may have or any third party relating to the iOS Apps, your possession and/or use of the iOS App, including but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii)any claim that the Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii)claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation; and (iv) claims that the iOS Apps infringe a third party's intellectual property rights; (f) Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof).
Integration and Severability
You may contact Beat+ at the following address: Noordeinde 35, 2514 GC, The Hague, The Netherlands, and via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.